Job Category: Sales - Merchandising
Requisition Number: MERCH008470
12281 N Warren Street
Hayden, ID 83835, USA
- $17.00 to $20.00 per hour depending on experience
- $500 employment bonus after 6 months and $500 employment bonus after 12 months of employment
- $500 60-day sign-on bonus
- Incredible work/life balance.
- Great work culture
- Up to 3 weeks Paid Time Off to start
- 9 Paid Holidays Annually
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) with Employer match
- Apply today!
Responsible for daily stocking, rotating, pulling of products, and product displays at customer locations all in a timely and accurate manner. This position works under minimal to direct supervision to ensure accurate and timely work is being performed to best meet the needs of the customers and the departmental goals for the overall company goals. Helps to ensure a safe and clean work environment through following the company’s safety and proper housecleaning policies and procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Daily visits Odom customer locations to merchandise and maintain our products through stocking, rotating, dusting, and building displays.
• Stocks and rotates products on the floor, in coolers, bins, or shelves according to identifying information such as style, size, and type depending where product is located throughout the store.
• Examines stock to verify conformance to quality specifications and takes pride in products being distributed.
• Performs essential job duties all on time, efficiently, accurately, safely, and in a time sensitive manner due to customer locations requesting that merchandising not be performed during “peak” hours of operations.
• Accurately documents the number of products or items received or distributed or set aside due to damage or “out-of-date”.
• Participates and receives on-the-job training related to Odom procedures regarding the merchandiser job duties.
• Helps to ensure a safe and clean working area during shift by discarding of trash and empty boxes prior to leaving each customer account.
• Display promotional materials, such as POS and signage according to company and store policies.
• Build displays according to Supervisor/Sales Representatives directions.
- Must be 18+ years old
- Must have valid Drivers License
- Must have proof of insurance
- Must have good driving record
- Must have your own reliable means of transportation for getting to and from accounts
- Should be physically capable to lift cases and display units which are sometimes in excess of 70 pounds on a repetitive basis
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Excellent customer service skills
- Prior retail stocking experience preferred
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
• Operates a pallet jack and hand cart to transport products all in a safe manner.
• This position requires constant lifting/moving/pushing/pulling of 27-55 pounds and occasionally lifting/moving/pushing/pulling of up to 170 pounds.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, lift from floor to waist and from shoulders to overhead, uses hands to fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or other controls, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, stoop, kneel, or crouch.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed here are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, occasionally high due to outside related environmental noises.
Notice: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Licenses & Certifications