North Idaho's #1 Voted Residential HVAC company is hiring!
Join a team where you can grow and thrive.
Ideal candidates for this position have experience as a HVAC Journeyman/Journeywoman, HVAC Service Technician, HVAC Installer Apprentice and/or experience with sheet metal, duct work, braising, installation, repair, retrofitting, etc.
> Reasons why JA Bertsch stands out among the rest....
- You are a person, not just a number. Coming to work shouldn't be a bad thing. We put emphasis on this!
- Integrity, teamwork, dedication, commitment, and compassion are our driving force.
- People enjoy working here! There's a lot to do every day so we try to make it fun and enjoyable!
- Get paid monthly to get cool tools! Yep, our techs love the Company Funded Tool Purchasing account!
- Consistent work, regardless of the season!
- We offer 100 percent paid Medical, Vision, Dental benefits, and Life Insurance.
- 401K matched at 4% by the company.
- Short Term Disability, Critical Illness and HSA available.
- We offer our team members 8 paid holidays off a year (including your birthday)!
- And Much, Much More...
Monday through Friday schedule starting at 7am (an average of 40+ hours a week because work life balance is important), Full Time.
Pay is DOE, up to $91K annually for a Idaho Licensed Journeyman plus bonus pay.
Must be able to pass a background check, drug test and have a clean driving record.
HVAC: 3.5 to 4 years (Required)
JA Bertsch is a proud member of the Idaho Veterans Chamber of Commerce
BBB A+ Accredited and 3-time finalist of the Torch Awards given for ethics!
Contact Angela Blessinger/ Chief Culture Officer for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org