Coeur d’Alene Casino Resort Hotel
AttractionsCasinoDay Spa/Massage/SalonGolf Courses/Golf ClubsResortsRestaurants/CateringThings To Do
Our friendly staff is standing by 24 hours a day, seven days a week for you!
From Coeur d’Alene, Idaho
Take US – 95 exit 12 toward Plummer/Moscow. Head south on US – 95 for 25 miles. Take Highway – 58 exit. Turn right onto Highway – 58. Casino is on left-hand side.
Since 1993, the Coeur d’Alene Tribe has operated the Coeur d’Alene Casino Resort Hotel, from small beginnings as a bingo hall to today’s resort, located where the sky greets Mt. Tch’mutpkwe, source of the St. Joe River, 25 miles from Coeur d’Alene.
The Coeur d’Alene Casino offers a full resort experience with 300 rooms and suites; seven distinct food and beverage outlets; a 60,000-square-foot casino offering more than 1,200 video gaming machines, high stakes bingo and off-track betting; a 15,000-square-foot luxury spa; and Circling Raven Golf Club, an 18-hole, par-72 course that consistently ranks as one of the “Best Courses You Can Play.”
Coeur d’Alene Casino is home to the only million-dollar jackpot winners in the region and boasts more than four times the number of linked progressives compared to other area casinos, which means progressive jackpots can accrue rapidly to life-changing large max payouts.
But if you want a reprieve from all that excitement? Just step outside. The Coeur d’Alene Casino is a rustic oasis tucked away in the natural beauty of Worley. This luxury gaming resort offers a commanding view of the rolling hills of the Palouse and pine-forested landscapes while providing guests with a multi-faceted experience that will linger in hearts and minds long after leaving.
$80,000 Cowboy Up Giveaway
- $80,000 Cowboy Up Giveaway
- Friday Jun 9, 2023
- Echo Elysium, a nuanced and dynamic electric and acoustic guitarist, has been “transporting audiences to alternate dimensions” for over ten years in the Pacific
- Friday Jun 9, 2023
“Make Your Own” Pendleton Moccasins
- “Make Your Own” Pendleton Moccasins
- Sunday Jun 11, 2023
Couples Chip & Sip
- Couples Chip & Sip EVERY OTHER WEDNESDAY EVENINGS IN JUNE & JULY| 5 PM | $300 PER COUPLE JUNE 14th, JUNE 28th, JULY 12th, & JULY 26th
- Wednesday Jun 14, 2023
- Blacklight Bingo JUNE 16th – SPECIAL SESSION – 11 pm Glow in the dark bingo fun! Buy-in starts at $12.
- Friday Jun 16, 2023 - Saturday Jun 17, 2023
Armed Forces Day
- Armed Forces Day SATURDAY | JUNE 17th All Veterans receive $10 off, must have ID. Offer valid for both bingo sessions.
- Saturday Jun 17, 2023
- Lee Brice THURSDAY, JUNE 22ND 7 PM | $71 & UP TICKETS ON SALE 2/10!
- Thursday Jun 22, 2023
- Chinook JUNE 23rd & 24th 6:00 PM – 9:30 PM Hailing from Spokane Washington, Jason will entertain with, jazzy, funky and smooth music. Jason has an incredibl
- Friday Jun 23, 2023
- Jeff Foxworthy THE GOOD OLD DAYS TOUR THURSDAY, JULY 27TH 7 PM | $70 & UP
- Thursday Jul 27, 2023