Family Promise of North Idaho, INC.
- 501 E. Wallace Ave Coeur d Alene IDAHO 83814
- (208) 777-4190
- (208) 266-6003
- Send Email
- Family Promise
From I-90: Exit at 4th Street . Go South. Turn left on Wallace and travel east to the corner of 5th and Wallace. FPNI is on the Northeast corner, St. Luke’s Episcopal Church, it is downstairs
Family Promise shelters families with children. We give single mothers, single fathers, and couples with children a safe place to get back on their feet. Our Day Center assures that families have a place to be each day, to work toward sustainability with the aid of their case manager. Powered by extensive volunteerism, FPNI assures that families are provided with access to transportation, employment, education, childcare, health and benefits that will lead to housing. We shelter the families in our program through a network of congregations for the overnight stay. FPNI is 550 volunteers strong. We can host a family for up to 90 days. We are supported by the community businesses, foundations, events and individual donors.
We also have a prevention program to prevent evictions. To apply for prevention go to www.familypromiseni.org and apply through the pop up that you get when going to our site. If there is no pop up, FPNI is not taking applications at this time.
- Family Promise is a safe, hospitable, family focused shelter.
- Provide volunteer opportunities to give back by preparing meals, overnight hosting or driving our FPNI vans
- Keep families together when facing homelessness
- Family Promise is the local response to a national crisis, helping homeless families build new lives