Orchard Ridge Senior Living
Orchard Ridge Senior Living is a faith-based, non-profit senior living community, offering low income HUD-subsidized independent living apartments, an assisted living and memory care community. The assisted living has 69 rooms, with 34 rooms designated for memory care and specifically designed for residents suffering from Alzheimer's/Dementia. Roughly 30% of the residents receive charitable care.
The independent living apartments have 154 one-bedroom affordable units for qualified low income seniors.
Our mission is to provide a faith-based, loving home that honors older adults.
Founded in 1921 and sponsored by 20 area churches, Orchard Ridge has a decades-old commitment to providing a loving, nurturing, Christian-based environment for our residents.
- Nonprofit, faith based loving home that honors older adults
- Assisted Living, Memory Care and Independent Living
- Specializing in Alzheimer's / Dementia
- Affordable Senior Housing
- Downtown Coeur d'Alene park-like campus